Cementing supervisor (M/F)
nouveau CVAW-CEMENTSUP11 CDD 3 months - renewable - rotation 3/3
Forage et service aux puits
international - UK
Services company looking to recruit ASAP Cement Supervisor for their offshore operations in UK.
We are offering 3 months, renewable contracts, equal time rotation 3/3 and competitive day-rates for outstanding candidates.
- Plane, coordinate and oversee offshore cementing operations and activities
- Provide quality control of all products on site, including technical analysis and specific product and practical recommendations for controlling fluid properties.
- Supervise and coordinate the maintenance, clean up and preparation of cement unit equipment
- Operates all cement pumping and mixing equipment: blenders, liquid additive metering systems, centrifugal pumps, data acquisition systems, bulk cement blending, delivery and storage systems, manfolding equipment, and cementing plug releasing tools.
- Performs pre-job calculations related to: pipe capacities and volume/height math, plug landing pressures, absolute volumes (including total water requirements for job), hydrostatic and differential pressure, resulting forces, balanced plugs, bulk cement blending, calculations to include liquid additives and weighted spacers, pressure to reverse, and determining burst and collapse.
- Completes documents, reports, and forms related to the cementing service performed. Trains and provides guidance to less experienced Service Operators and Operator Assistants in the operation of some or all of the following: cement pumping and mixing equipment, blenders, liquid additive metering systems, centrifugal pumps, data acquisition systems, bulk cement blending, delivery and storage systems, manfolding equipment, and cementing plug releasing tools.
- Assists in communicating the pre-job and on-the-job progress to customer.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines. Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
- High level of technical knowledge in cementing with appropriate experience in offshore drilling operations.
- Experience in Offshore operations would be considered with care.
- Holding valid BOSIET/HUET
- Good interpersonal skills and organizational ability are also required.
Fluent spoken and written English compulsory.