Night drilling Supervisor M/F
nouveau CVAW-NIGHT DRILLING SUPERVISOR CDD 6 mois
Forage et service aux puits O&G
CVA Wells is hiring Night Drilling Supervisor to provide continuous supervision for operations at the well site (FRANCE) / Liner Drilling. Rotational basis : 14 days On/off – English mandatory.
Duties and responsibilities
- Check all on site Equipment (e.g. casing handling equipment, drilling jars, MWD) Well Materials and Well Consumables & ensure that they are stored and handled in an appropriate manner at the well-site
- Provide standing instructions on operations.
- Ensure that correct BHAs are run in and the well trajectory is as per the plan.
- Follow the survey program as per the drilling program
- Ensure flow checks, FITs, LOTs are conducted as required by the drilling program.
- Supervise all casing, liner and tubing running operations and ensure they are executed as per the drilling program.
- Supervise all well completion running and flow testing operation.
- Supervise and ensure safe and efficient rig move.
BSc Engineering OR relevant work experience