Industrie des procédés chimiques
We are looking for Experimented Process Engineers for industrial units commissioning and start up (F/M) . You must have at minimum a first experience in starting refining units or petrochemical plants. You are a highly motivated candidate with a Master’s or Engineer degree in Chemical Engineering, Processes Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
Your main activities will be :
– Verify that the units are built according to technical plans and specifications.
– Proceed to the various stages of commissioning until contractual performances are obtained. Load catalysts.
– Train the customer on units operating and settings, provide him(her) the technical support.
– Formalize the operating procedures.
– Insure conformance to HSE rules.
English mandatory, for international missions.
Our client is a very fast growing company, based near Paris. It is an international provider of advanced technologies (licensor), catalysts, adsorbents and services (technical assistance, consulting) to the refining, petrochemical, gas and alternative fuels industries.
Pour répondre à cette offre, veuillez compléter le formulaire ci-dessous.