Industrie des procédés chimiques Refining and Production
france - Rueil-Malmaison
Acting as Project Manager, the successful candidate will be expected to :
– Perform process calculations of material balance, energy balance and control unit operations of chemical engineering
– Work actively in and/or manage an integrated project team
– Interact with the client for data collection, results presentation and discussion
– Apply new methods and be creative in the proposed technical solutions
– Supervise multidisciplinary projects in processes, estimation, economics, and operational optimization
– Coach junior engineers in their daily work
The candidate will also assist downstream activities manager with technical and commercial tasks related to the development of the downstream domain, including proposals preparation.
Pour répondre à cette offre, veuillez compléter le formulaire ci-dessous.